Wednesday, November 4, 2009

There will be swearing (post formerly titled "Trying something new")

I might as well just dive right in to what I'm thinking about today. No Hellos. No lame justification for why you may or may not be interested in reading this blog.

I'm a writer of poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, and any other random crap I need to write at the moment. (There will be swearing in this blog - in fact maybe this blog should be titled: Mother of five, trying to carve out space for herself, there will be swearing. No, I'll just change the title of today's post). So that's the second thing - I'm a mother of five children who currently range in age from 14 to 23. (Who's idea was that anyway? - shit, that's right, I think it was my idea - there's that swearing again).

So I haven't figured out exactly what I'm going to do with this blog but I think it's going to be a random mixing of my thoughts on writing, publishing, motherhood, where to drop my teenagers off so they can't find their way home, and whatever else is caught up in my spin and burn.

Well, - I guess I provided a lame justification for reading this blog after all.

Enjoy or not as you will. I'll be back in the next day or two.

-KMA

1 comment: